As a parent or carer there are lots of different ways you can help your child enjoy a positive start to school.
· be ready to support your child
· listen to your child’s thoughts about starting school
· make time to talk, read, play and relax with your child
· share your positive feelings about school
· practice new routines
· encourage your child to know how to get help
· meet new children and families before the first day
· celebrate starting school.
Have fun as you and your child prepare for starting school with the activities in the chatterbox